CORNWORTHY PARISH COUNCIL
Parish Clerk: Cathy Campos 1, St Clements Court Church Road Dartmouth TQ6 9SN
01803 839305 firstname.lastname@example.org
To: Members of the Cornworthy Parish Council 6th June 2023
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Cornworthy Parish Council at Cornworthy Village Hall on Monday 12th June 2023 at 7.30pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:
Open Forum: Members of the public are invited to address the Council before the meeting.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of Councillor’s Interests
3. Approval of Minutes
To approve the minutes from the CPC meetings held on 16th May and 29th May.
3.Matters Arising from the Minutes
4. Reports from District and County Councillors
4.1 Cllr John McKay SHDC
4.2 Cllr Jonathan Hawkins DCC
5. Local Issues
5.1 Parishioners Correspondence to Action
6 Devon County Council Highways
TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF THROUGH TRAFFIC & PARKING NOTICE
From MONDAY 19 JUNE 2023 for a maximum of 18 months Anticipated Finish TUESDAY 27 JUNE 2023
No person shall cause or permit any vehicle to proceed or wait on the sections of Affected Roads. Roads affected – TIDEFORD CROSS TO FURZE CROSS, CORNWORTHY The alternative, signed, route for vehicles will be via – CORNWORTHY CROSS TO FURZE CROSS – CORNWORTHY CROSS TO TUCKENHAY CROSS – LOWER WASHBOURNE CROSS TO TUCKENHAY CROSS – LOWER WASHBOURNE CROSS TO TUCKENHAY CROSS – WASHBOURNE BRIDGE TO LOWER WASHBOURNE – WASHBOURNE BRIDGE CROSS TO BLACKDOWN CROSS – WASHBOURNE BRIDGE CROSS TO BLACKDOWN CROSS – BLACKDOWN CROSS TO TIDEFORD CROSS – TIDEFORD CROSS TO FURZE CROSS This temporary restriction is considered necessary to enable – SUPPLY NEW WATER SOURCE
|7.Planning 7.1 New Planning Applications Reference: 1622/23/HHO Proposal: Householder application for new windows, new roof windows, new canopy over front door & internal works Site Address: Duncannon Cottage East Cornworthy TQ9 5HQ
7.2 Planning Decisions by South Hams District Council
8. To Approve the Annual Governance and Accountability Return and the Certificate of Exemption
9. To Discuss the Internal Auditors report and consider its implications concerning the conduct of the past CPC and actions to be taken to ensure full compliance in the future
10. To Discuss a Review of IT Protocol and the Creation of a New Website
11. To Discuss Future Village Events Co-ordination
12. To Discuss the Upkeep of the Cemetery
13. To Follow -Up on the Requirements for the Lengths Mans Role
14. To Discuss Enhancements for the Jubilee Stone
15. To Discuss Cornworthy Parish Council becoming Associate Member of the Village Hall.
16. To Approve the labels for defib cabinet
17. 1 Receipts
Lloyds Bank Interest £4.80
VAT Reclaim £538.22
To authorise the following payments:
C Campos May Salary £240
C Campos Overtime in May 10 hours £125
HMRC March PAYE £60
Use of Church for CPC meeting 16/5 £35
Batteries for Head Torches £15.46
New Battery pack for Defib £357
Use of Table and Chairs for CPC meeting 16/5 £8.50
Slow Sign for Willow Lane £101.10
17.3 Financial Report
Allocated reserves £ 8994.41
General Fund £ 7643.83.
Total £ 16638.24
18.1 Clerk – Report Circulated
18.2 Tree Warden – To Consider the Report.
18.3 Defibrillators – To Consider the Report.
18.4 Volunteer Emergency Telephone System – To Consider the Report.
18.5 Village Hall – To Consider the Report.
18.6 P3 Paths- To Consider the Report
19.Items for July Agenda
20. Current SHDC enforcement cases
The next Parish Council Meeting is on Monday 10th July 2023 at 7.30 pm.
100 Club Draw
PRESS AND PUBLIC ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND